* THEATER ADMISSION / EXIT
- DMZ Docs has on time screening policy.
- Admission is allowed 10 minutes before the start of the screening
- Admission is permitted until 15 minutes after the screening starts.
- For Shorts, audiences only enter after the firs on the second screening is ended.
- ※ Reservation seat is not guaranteed after the screening starts.
- Admissions may be restricted according to the screening ratings.
- Children under 5(born after 2019), even if with adult guardians, are not admitted to the theater.
- Under 18 are not admitted for R-rated films even they accompanied with parents or a guardian. (Those above 18 years of age are still not allowed if enrolled in high school)
- ※ ID required for movies rated PG 18
- All audiences must have propter ticket to enter the theater.
- ※ Mobile tickets are accepted with online reservations. (No entry with captured images)
- ※ Ticket Vouchers and badges are needed to be changed to proper tickets before entering the theater.
* FOOD AND BEVERAGES PROHIBITED
- For a better screening condition, you can only drink beverages.
- ※ Please wear a mask except for drinking.
* PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING PROHIBITED
- Please refrain from bringing in cameras or other recording devices.
- Taking photographs and/or video recordings are strictly prohibited after the screening starts.
- For everybody´s pleasant experience please turn your mobiles off.